I’m thrilled to have a number of appearances these next couple months, with even more in the works!
• With Colleen O’Doherty and Fernando Montejano 3/29-31 at Lawrence-Nelson Secondary School in Nelson, Bruning-Davenport Middle School in Davenport, Fairbury Jr. Sr. High School, and Thayer Central High School in Hebron and these 2 public events:
o 3/30, 7pm: Reading at the Red Cloud Opera House for the National Willa Cather Center – https://www.willacather.org/events/free-author-talk-nebraska-poetry-pen-pals…
o 3/31, 3:30pm: And appearing at the Blue Bison in Hebron.
• 4/1, 7pm: Reading at The Lark in Hastings for the release of the newest issue of Plainsongs.
• Appearing at Central Community College in Grand Island and Columbus on 4/3 and 4.
• 4/11, noon and 7pm: Teaching a writing workshop and doing a reading as part of the Kearney Public Library’s Poetry Series – https://kearney.events.mylibrary.digital/series?si=&sn=poetry
• Appearing at Marian High School on 4/14.
• Appearing at Summerland High School on 4/24.
• Working with students from Platteview Central Jr. High on 4/26.
• Teaching workshops at House of Hope Assisted Living and at Pacific Springs starting in May.
• Appearing at South Platte Schools in Big Springs on 5/2.
• Appearing at Disney Elementary in Omaha on 5/4.
• 5/12, 4pm: Reading a poem at the Nebraska Writing Project’s Poetry of Place celebration at the Nebraska State Capitol.
• 5/18, 7pm: Appearing at the Nebraska Cultural Endowment’s 25th Anniversary Celebration featuring US Poet Laureate Ada Limón at the Holland Performing Arts Center – https://nce25.org/
• 6/2-4, Keynote speaker and featured poet at Wyoming Writers Inc.’s annual Writers Conference in Cheyenne.